FORMING, ORGANIZING & RESTRUCTURING BUSINESSES IN MARYLAND
Cowie & Mott, P.A. is the Maryland business law firm that can take your business from start up through expansion and/or ultimate sale. Our Maryland Business law attorneys provide the legal advice and prepare the legal documents necessary for companies of all sizes to achieve their goals through the selection of the proper business formation and organization in Maryland
– creation of business entities such as corporations, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, business trusts, etc.
Business and Corporate Governance
– preparation of shareholder agreements, operating agreements and partnership agreements that provide companies with a governing procedural structure within which to resolve future internal business disputes over direction, sale, dissolution of a company.
– reorganizing and restructuring Existing companies to bring on new investors or incentivize existing employees with stock option agreements.
– restrictive stock transfer agreements (a/k/a “Buy / Sell agreements”) allow companies to continue when business partners retire or become deceased.
Sale of Business
– merger with and/or acquisition of other companies.
– Business Dissolution and Buy-Out.
Contact the Maryland business law firm of Cowie & Mott, P.A. to find out how we can assist your company’s business formation and organization in Maryland.
410.327.3800 | 202.670.6289 | 301.830.8315